Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Cristhmas Miracle







I woke up at 5:00 in the morning on December the 25. I went to wake my parents up, then my brothers.



We went straight to the living room in our pijamias and got our presents, we were about to open them when our dad said "Stop! wait a minute!" and he went to fecth the camera. He made photos of us holding our wrapped presents then our unwrapped presents.



I got a present that I had been wanting for over 4 months, It was "Diary of a Wimpy kid do-it-yourself book". I even recived a new lego, it is the lego city house. After, my mum and dad went back to bed and me and my brothers build the city house. We did turns building the city house. When we finished we put it in the lego town.



It was the best Cristhmas I ever had!






By Damiano Carretta Dario D.C.D.

No comments:

Post a Comment