Thursday, June 23, 2011

Magic Music.

I am lerning how to play the flauto traverso and it is very hard, but I am managing.

I have to practice almost every day. I am also lerning to play the normol recorder. The name of my teacher is Marey, she cames from France and she is a musicin, she is a very good at teaching music, she is funny when she teaches. I like her as a teacher beacuse she is gental.

I borrow her flauto traverso because I do not have one for now.

Marey cames to my house every Sunday morning or sometimes on Saturday morning so i have to be awake and ready for the lesson.

I like music very much, I was good playing the recorder, so the teacher Marie wanted to challange me giving to me her flauto traverso. I really like it so I decided to learn how to play the flauto.


FILIPPO CARRETTA

No comments:

Post a Comment