Thursday, March 24, 2011

Arthur High King of Britain




I have just finished the book "Arther High King of Britain".
It is a nice and interesting story for a book , even if it is a bit hard to read and I think it's for children from13 ot 19 years old, I still liked it very much!
The author of this book is my favourite writer called Michal Morpurgo.
You can also go on his web site called http://www.michaelmorpurgo.com/ you can find all his books on it and a lots of interesting things about him .
My favourite character in the book was Lancelot because he si honest and kind to his lord Arthur and to everyone.
The worst character is Mordred because he kills Arthur.
My favourite part of the book is when Arthur gets Excalibur from the rock.The book had a lot of nice pictures, all done by Michel Foreman.

From Filippo Carretta

No comments:

Post a Comment