Friday, March 18, 2011


























My name is Filippo, my dog Ellie had 7 puppies, 4 are female and 2 are male, unfortunately one died so now we have just 6 puppies and we found a house for all of them, I'm going to miss them a lot. But mummy and daddy allowd to keep one puppy for me and his name is Rex.Rex is a kind and cute puppy.

I love my puppy Rex and he loves me by liking me.

We are going to give all the puppies away exept for Rex. My mum bought for me the book "Be the Pack Leader, transform your dog ... and your life" from Cesar Millan that thas ''THE DOG WHISPERER''on nat geo wild. The book will help me train my puppy.

By Filippo Carretta










1 comment:

  1. Very good puppies Filippo! Is Rex going to became a big big dog like Rolly? I think you'll became a very skilled dog trainer...

    Sandro

    ReplyDelete